Today’s digital revolution is constantly creating unique business opportunities. We understand that our customers need to introduce digital experiences and innovative offerings at a very rapid pace. In fact, 82% of them have already begun their digital journey.
It’s no secret that DevOps is a way to achieve fast time to market. At KIT , a DevOps approach is an evolution of our ‘product-led services’ model; our full-accountability engagement model with our customers. We’re leveraging new technologies, accelerated automation and innovative methods to integrate small development and operations cycles continuously – to deliver value faster to our customers.
Are your efforts to deliver exciting new services being stifled by the constraints of your technology infrastructure?
The business models of the past 20 years no longer meet the needs of our digital future. Consumer behavior has evolved with growing expectations for interactivity, simplicity, and user-centricity – and our industry must change as well.
• More than 82% of companies agree the need for greater business agility and innovation drives adoption of cloud-native technologies and DevOps practices
• 64% say microservices architecture will be a requirement for new systems within two years
• 84% claim a personalized customer experience is essential but is a vital business challenge due to a lack of sophisticated intelligence
These customer expectations and your business needs are why everything we do today is based on cloud-native technologies – that are open and flexible.
At KIT, we:
• Offer cloud-native microservices in an open and integrated environment
• Leverage DevOps across our portfolio to deliver value smartly and at speed
• Take a vendor-neutral, open-source style that includes open tools and processes
Leveraging these technologies in everything we do ensures we’re keeping you on the cutting edge. All while providing full accountability to control costs, bring the optimal scope, and drive agility.